f

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sleeves Of Things To Come

Last week I posted that starting the first Saturday of March, we will be doing a new sleeve every Saturday. I thought I would give you a little sneak peak of sleeves to come.
The patterns that are pictured are not mine, just pieces that I think have lovely details.
This is such a wonderful dress and the sleeves are so nice.
I found a picture with the back detail. Nice.
A great sleeve.
I really like the sleeve on the blue coat. This is a great sleeve for a coat as it is full and yet because of the taper, it's close to the wrist keeping the wind from blowing up the sleeve.
The sleeve on the left is particularly great, but I like the simple little sleeve on the right as well
Such a lovely coat. The sleeves are the real focal point.
And a very simple dress with notice me sleeves.
By the way, if you've come across a sleeve detail that you would like for me to do, send a picture and I will do by best.
See you tomorrow for Fabulous Free Pattern Friday!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your sleeve series. I agree that vintage patterns have such interesting details!

    ReplyDelete