f

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Brunch

What is it about Sunday that makes us want to slow down and enjoy taking time for a lovely breakfast? I don't know, but making a lovely breakfast on Sunday morning is something I always look forward to.
I recently found the recipe for the quinoa cakes that are pictured above on Pinterest. Wow, did it look good to me, so I repinned it. Well, they are every bit as good as they look. It is a new favorite recipe.
Here's the plate that I presented to my husband this morning. He was in heaven! I don't eat meat so my plate was without the bacon.
If you would like to give this a try, you can find the recipe here. We like spicy food, so the only change I would make to the recipe would be to add some red pepper flakes to the quinoa mix.
Happy Sunday!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm,that looks yummy! I've never imagined using quinoa like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norm and I have a tradition on Sunday mornings--omelets, homebaked buttermilk biscuits with jam, orange juice. Very simple, but we enjoy the relaxed, and relaxing, time together.

    ReplyDelete