f

Friday, July 6, 2012

Fabulous Free Pattern Friday, Pictures

I promised a few pictures of me in the Scarf Skirt. First, I couldn't find the top I wanted to wear with the skirt. I can't imagine that I gave it away, but knowing me, who knows? Okay on to another top. I couldn't find the bra I needed for that top. Somebody needs to do a little more cleaning I think. So after all the searching, I'm down to a basic white t-shirt.
Then I tried to find a breeze to show you the movement of the outer skirt. No such luck. It's 103 degrees in Chicago and there is no breeze to be had.
Oh well. I wore my new skirt to see my hairdresser and with no prompting from me, the fist thing she said was how much she likes my skirt. This is a huge compliment coming from a young woman covered in tattoos and piercings.
Thanks for coming by!!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. I love the skirt. I only wish I had some scarf panels to make my own! 103 degrees! Oh vey! You look cool and crisp in that sort of heat - must be the stylish skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your skirt does look lovely - no matter what top you put with it. Do try to stay cool in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing as fresh and cool as a plain white T - good choice - it really shows off your fab skirt. I guess nothing is really cool and fresh in 103 though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very pretty. The white T is perfect with it. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Such a cute skirt.

    ReplyDelete