f

Monday, July 2, 2012

Helga Comes To Life

Earlier this evening I had some really wonderful news from a friend. Isn't it wonderful when you are able to share in someone's joy? Well, when I turned on my computer this evening I saw that Kitty had a new post and what  a wonderful post it is.
You may remember that she had drawn this piece for her project.
 The pencil drawing,
 and the colored in version.
 A few months ago Kitty posted her progress, the skeleton of her creation. Incredible!
And now today, the big reveal. How incredible!!!
You can see how the actor wears the piece.
And now for all the good news.............Kitty finished her creation that she now calls Helga. Helga was featured on the BBC website. You can see that here. Make sure to take note of the caption below the picture. Kitty's creation will be used at the start of the Olympic sailing events. How exciting!!
The costumes will be used in performances at the start of the Olympic and Paralympic sailing events.

So Kitty finished Helga, an incredible accomplishment and has gained recognition for her creation and to top it all off, she just graduated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Kitty! I know you are going to set the world on fire. I've never met her but I am so very proud of her.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments: