f

Monday, November 4, 2013

Linen Crisp

I just heard that we might get snow tomorrow. The way the wind is blowing and the color of the sky, I won't be surprised if we do. In the meantime, I have pillowcases that are as crisp and pretty as fresh linen drying in the breeze.  
Jasminka, a fellow Haute Couture member made 10 beautiful cases which brings our total to 885 pillowcases for the Mary Bridge Children's Hospital pillowcase drive.
I love the touches of black she used. It really sets off the yellow and white.
She also used a beautiful batik print and I love how she was able to use every last bit as you can see in the 3 cases below. .
 Thank you so much Jasminka for your contribution to the project.
So, you've seen my garden go from the birth of spring, through summer, fall and now winter is upon us. What a wonderful journey this has been.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment