f

Sunday, December 22, 2013

December Birthday Celebration Day 20 and 21

I have to apologize as I had intended to get back to the computer and post yesterday's winner and the new illustrations, but by the time I thought about it, well, I was in bed. Ooops!! So rather than just post one, I am going to post two, so be sure to scroll through as you just might be a winner!
The winner of the illustrations pictured here is,
 Congratulations Golden Star!!! What a perfect name for this time of year :)
Now for the illustrations that I should have posted yesterday.
 And the winner of the above pictures is Bunny!!! Yea Bunny!
In case you don't know Bunny, she blogs at http://lasewist.blogspot.com/, a blog you should check out. Everything she makes is truly a work of art.
Now for today's pieces.  Notice the lovely asymmetrical collar on the jacket above and the sleeve on the dress below. I think a little more subdued version of this sleeve would be lovely.
I also love the pairing of the fabrics. A little unexpected, but it really works.
So, tomorrow is our last day :(, but all good things must come to an end.  I'll post the last picture as well as the winner tomorrow.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to have won. Thanks so much Rhonda. I emailed you with my info. This is a great Christmas surprise!

    ReplyDelete