f

Monday, April 7, 2014

Living With More Style Than Cash, Sewing Chic Beautiful Clothes, Web Talk Radio



Hi Everyone!! The web talk radio program that I told you about last week is on the air! I have listened to the program. I wasn't about to tell you about it before I had a listen ;) Thank goodness there's a thing called editing!! I did stumble a bit on my words, but all in all, I did a decent job. As I said, I am so much more myself, much more calm and relaxed, so you'll be able to hear the "real" me speak. Just click here, http://webtalkradio.net/internet-talk-radio/2014/04/07/living-with-more-style-than-cash-sewing-chic-beautiful-clothes/ and you will be directed to the site. Once you are there, click on "Download Episode," and the program will start right up.
Hope you enjoy the program!
If you would like to check out the "More Style Than Cash website, you can find it here, http://www.morestylethancash.com/




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. That was so interesting and your love for sewing shines through so brightly. I really hope that you get a publisher as I would love to see some books, especially one with all your great ideas for sleeves. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I felt a little apprehensive about saying that, but....I've learned that you have to ask for what you want. Thanks for listening!! I know it's rather long.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad it went well for you Rhonda - as an old public broadcaster myself, I understand the nerves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I wasn't sure of what to expect, but I was happy with the end product. Especially since I had never done this before.

      Delete
  3. WOW! Congratulations on your talk radio episode. And yes, you have to continue to share your sewing experiences. You are so talented and are a great inspiration to me (and to others). And thank you for helping me learn to draft my own patterns. Yes, you do a excellent job of sharing and encouraging other sewing bloggers. So thank you again and keep doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have become such a great friend. Thanks for always cheering me on :)

      Delete
  4. Rhonda, congratulations on a wonderful broadcast. I really enjoyed it. You are such an inspiration. Now I'm going to organize my sewing room and "Get Busy" !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! It was a lot of fun to do. When you finish organizing your space, wanna come help me?!!!! ;)

      Delete
  5. Wow Rhonda - what a great broadcast. Now I have a voice to put with your face :) Thank you for sharing and inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! You brought back a memory of a radio personality that I listened to as a child. When I met him, I'm sure my mouth hung open as he looked nothing like I had imagined. So I think it's better to have the face and then hear the voice. It's less of a shock ;)

      Delete
  6. Hi Rhonda, I listed to this yesterday and really enjoyed it. You sounded great. I'm feeling inspired today to get into some winter sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! I jumped a bit when you said that you are doing some sewing for winter. We're just coming out of a hard, cold winter. I am so looking forward to spring :)

      Delete